Hiring SAP ABAP
consultants/Technical Leads for a Global IT company (CMMi 5) for Hyderabad/Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Desired Skills and
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in SAP ABAP Development.
Experience in ECC 5.0 or higher.
Experience in Object Oriented Programming, Web Dynpro, Workflow, PI, EP, Adobe Forms is an added advantage.
Demonstrated excellent written, spoken and interpersonal skills.
Ability to operate individually and as part of a team; effectively set expectations, manage work and deliver results.
SAP Certification is definitely a plus.
Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai /
Interested candidates may send their CV to jobs@SAPTechnical.COM
with details regarding Current CTC, Expected CTC, Current location, Preferred
job location(s) and Notice period required in your current organization.
New Tutorials at SAPFunctional.COM
- Control Recipe/PI sheet deletion procedure (More
- Shift Note in SAP (More
- Segregation of Valuable Components (ROH’s/VERP’s/SFG’s) for reuse
after Process order confirmation & after GR (More
- Process Instruction (PI) Sheet (More
- Employee To Vendor Conversion in SAP (More
- Process Order Confirmation with Auto Goods Movement (Both GI & GR) (More
- Automatic batch determination for raw materials/packaging materials/semi
finished goods during Process Order Confirmation (More
- Release Strategy configuration for Contracts (More
- Using Alternate UOM while creating RFQ (More
- G/L Opening/Closing Balance as on Key Date (More
- Configuration for Allowing Price change in Service Entry Sheet (ML81N) (More
- ‘Change validation ‘ in PU12 (More
- Step by Step Reverse Service tax Mechanism Documentation (More
- Create PU12 interface format for ‘Time data' (More
- Minimum Price check in Sale order (More
Contributing to SAPTechnical.COM /
You can document about a solution you have implemented in your
project or step-by-step training document on any of the SAP®
Technical / Functional areas or any tools you have developed.
Introduction. Start with a brief description of what
topic your article covers.
Steps. Continue with dividing your article into small
sub topics - the steps the user must take to build / understand the
technique you are explaining.
Summary. A brief summary of what you have explained.
Source Code. In case of any programs, paste the
source code in a text file and you can either embed the same in the document
or attach it separately.
For technical articles, please send your contributions to contributions@SAPTechnical.COM
and for functional, mail to contributions@SAPFunctional.COM.
Your Tutorials / Guides / Articles should be 100% your own
Your documents must be in .Doc format. Please include
necessary screen shots to make the concepts/scenario more understandable.
In case of any queries, you are free to write us at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM.
Please mail your
suggestions/issues to webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM.