|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Hall of Fame
ABAPTM Certification Questions
76. Where can you find the SET/GET parameters that has been assigned to a screen field? More than one answer is correct.
77. Which letters are allowed to be the first letter in the names of customer defined tables,structures and global types? More than one answer is correct.
78. What must you do to undo DB changes previously issued in a dialog? More than one answer is correct.
79. An update function module VF is called within subprogram VU .The program contains the call , VU on commit . At which point are the parameters for the update function VF evaluated ?
80. Which events and statements determine the end of an SAP LUW in an online program with synchronous update? More than one answer is correct.
81. What methods can be used to set the values for printing an online list? More than one answer is correct.
82. What does a LDB(Logical Database) provide?
83. When you EXPORT an internal table that has a header line to ABAP/4 memory, what is the result?
84. Which Report Statement option determines the width of a list?
85. What happens to memory when the Export is executed without specifying ID. i.e EXPORT object to memory ?
a) The ABAP memory is completely overwritten
b) SAP Memory is overwritten
c) ABAP memory sets up a new default area
86. Mark the valid values for a checkbox . More than one answer is correct.
87. When does the processing block for a Get statement end?
88. What technique would you use to fix the 10 leftmost columns on a list when scrolling to the right?
89. When does the system reset the formatting on a Write statement?
90. Which type is not a valid GUI Status type?
91. What does the following code achieve?
At Selection-Screen on value-request for sales.
Call screen 100.
a) When the user presses F4, Screen 100 is displayed in addition to the normal help screen
b) When the user presses F1, Screen 100 is displayed instead of the normal possible values search help
c) When the user presses F4, Screen 100 is displayed instead of the normal possible values search help
d) When the user presses F1, Screen 100 is displayed in addition to the normal help screen
92. Which of the following are valid logical database types? More than one answer is correct.
93. Program A issues the following statement SUBMIT PROGRAM B. What takes place?
94. What is the code required in order to scroll the 3rd detail list to page 5 ?
95. For called program components that are of type transaction or report, what is true about the roll area (assuming processing will resume in the calling program).
96. Select the line that would execute in the following code after the EXIT statement
97. What is not a valid functional area type?
98. Which is not a valid option of the Write Statement?
99. What are the 3 main sub objects of a LDB? More than one answer is correct.
100. What is needed to ensure a check field is verified against the referenced key field of the check table?
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards