ABAPTM Certification Questions
21. What must you code in the flow logic to prevent a module from being called
unless a field contains a non-initial value (as determined by its data type)?
A: ON INPUT
D: ON REQUEST
22. The AT USER-COMMAND event is triggered by functions defined in the ____.
A: screen painter
B: ABAP report
C: menu painter status
D: ABAP Dictionary
23. In regard to a function group, which of the following is NOT a true
A: Combines similar function modules.
B: Shares global data with all its function modules.
C: Exists within the ABAP workbench as an include program.
D: Shares subroutines with all its function modules.
24. In regard to SET PF-STATUS, you can deactivate unwanted function codes by
25. In regard to data transported in PAI when the FIELD statement is used, which
of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: Fields in PBO are transported directly from PAI.
B: Fields with identical names are transported to the ABAP side.
C: Fields not defined in FIELD statements are transported first.
D: Fields that are defined in FIELD statements are transported when their
corresponding module is called.
26. The order in which an event appears in the ABAP code determines when the
event is processed.
27. A field declared as type T has the following internal representation:
28. Which of the following is NOT a component of the default standard ABAP
A: Date and Time
B: List title
C: Page number
29. Assuming a pushbutton with function code 'FUNC' is available in the toolbar
of a list report, what event is processed when the button is clicked?
A: AT USER-COMMAND.
B: AT PFn.
C: AT SELECTION-SCREEN.
30. In regard to field selection, what option of the SELECT statement is
A: FOR ALL ENTRIES
31. The following program outputs what?
write: /1 'Ready_'.
write: /1 'Set_'.
write: /1 'GO!!'.
A: Set_ GO!! (each on its own line)
B: Set_ Ready_ GO!! (all on their own lines)
C: Ready_ GO!! (each on its own line)
D: Ready_ Set_ GO!! (all on their own lines)
32. To declare a selection criterion that does not appear on the selection
C: MODIF ID
33. An internal table that is nested within another internal table should not
contain a header line.
34. Within the ABAP program attributes, Type = 1 represents:
A: INCLUDE program
B: Online program
C: Module pool
D: Function group
E: Subroutine pool
35. Which of the following would be best for hiding further selection
criteria until a function is chosen?
A: AT NEW SELECTION-SCREEN
B: SELECTION-SCREEN AT LINE-SELECTION
C: SUBMIT SELECTION-SCREEN
D: CALL SELECTION-SCREEN