ABAPTM Certification Questions
36. After a successful SELECT statement, what does SY-SUBRC equal?
37. This selection screen syntax forces the user to input a value:
D: SELECTION-SCREEN EXCLUDE
38. If the following code results in a syntax error, the remedy is:
DATA: itab TYPE SORTED TABLE OF rec_type WITH UNIQUE KEY field1
WITH HEADER LINE.
itab-field1 = 'Company'. itab-field2 = '1234'. INSERT TABLE itab.
itab-field1 = 'Bank'. itab-field2 = 'ABC'. INSERT TABLE itab.
LOOP AT itab.
write: /1 itab-field1, itab-field2.
A: There is no syntax error here
B: Remove the SORT statement
C: Change INSERT to APPEND
D: Add a WHERE clause to the loop
39. If this code results in an error, the remedy is:
SELECT fld1 fld2 FROM tab1 WHERE fld3 = pfld3.
WRITE: /1 tab1-fld1, tab1-fld2.
A: Add a SY-SUBRC check.
B: Change the WHERE clause to use fld1 or fld2.
C: Remove the /1 from the WRITE statement.
D: Add INTO (tab1-fld1, tab1-fld2).
40. When modifying an internal table within LOOP AT itab. _ ENDLOOP. you must
include an index number.
41. To allow the user to enter values on the screen for a list field, use:
A: OPEN LINE.
B: SET CURSOR FIELD.
C: WRITE fld AS INPUT FIELD.
D: FORMAT INPUT ON.
42. Before a function module may be tested, it must first be:
43. To include a field on your screen that is not in the ABAP Dictionary, which
include program should contain the data declaration for the field?
A: PBO module include program
B: TOP include program
C: PAI module include program
D: Subroutine include program
44. If a table contains many duplicate values for a field, minimize the number
of records returned by using this SELECT statement addition.
B: ORDER BY
45. The system internal table used for dynamic screen modification is named:
46. Within the source code of a function module, errors are handled via the
47. Which system field contains the contents of a selected line?
48. The following statement writes what type of data object?
WRITE: /1 'Total Amount:'.
A: Text literal
B: Text variable
C: In-code comment
D: Text integer
49. For the code below, second_field is of what data type?
DATA: first_field type P, second_field like first_field.
50. Which of the following describes the internal representation of a type D
51. A BDC program is used for all of the following except:
A: Downloading data to a local file
B: Data interfaces between SAP and external systems
C: Initial data transfer
D: Entering a large amount of data
52. In regard to PERFORM, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used within a subroutine.
B: Requires actual parameters.
C: Recursive calls are allowed in ABAP.
D: Can call a subroutine in another program.
53. What is the transaction code for the ABAP Editor?
54. In regard to HIDE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: Saves the contents of variables in relation to a list line's row number.
B: The hidden variables must be output on a list line.
C: The HIDE area is retrieved when using the READ LINE statement.
D: The HIDE area is retrieved when an interactive event is triggered.
55. Database locks are sufficient in a multi-user environment.
56. The complete technical definition of a table field is determined by the
B: Field name
C: Data type
D: Data element
57. In regard to LEAVE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used to return immediately to a calling program.
B: May be used to stop the current loop pass and get the next.
C: May be used to start a new transaction.
D: May be used to go to the next screen.