|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Hall of Fame
SAP XI BPM Certification Questions Set
1. Business Process Management is concerned with
a. Processes within and across applications
2. Which open modeling standard ccBPM adheres to?
3. High-Tech industry ccBPM implementation guidelines are known as
4. Individual "Swim Lane" in BPM modelling contains
5. Different Panes within BPM editor in IR
6. Data Declaration of the Business process can be viewed in
7. Which of these is not Messaging relevant Step type.
8. Control Step can be used for, except
9. Which of the following triggers process to start?
10. To route response messages to the correct process instance, _______
object is used.
11. Correlation handling is handled by
12. Container element can be typecasted to, except
13. Outer Container block has container element 'O' and inner Container block
has container element 'I'. Then which of the following is true?
14. Simple Fork process step terminates when
15. Collect process pattern types includes
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards