|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Hall of Fame
PI 7.1 Certification Questions
21. What are the TCodes for configuring the BPE
22. The purpose of targets in SLD.
23. How is the AbstractTrace object obtained in the UDF.
24. True statements about context w.r.t to the UDF.
a. Context can have 1 or more queues [This was the wrong option]
25. Multiple mapping steps between interfaces are defined in
a. Operation Mapping, where one can mention the mapping program name
b. Message Mapping, where one can mention the type of mapping used.
26. What are the attributes that are set in Tuning category while processing the messages?
27. In Asynchronous to Synchronous bridge. What is the transition of the QoS in the message header?
28. If there is simple one to one mapping in the graphical editor. While testing it is found that given one element in the source structure. There are 3 target elements with the same value. What might be the reason?
29. What does the container step do.
30. What are the objects that can be accessed by the Integration Process.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards