|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Hall of Fame
PI 7.1 Certification Questions
31. What is benefit of going for message mapping over XSLT mapping in most of the scenarios during development?
32. What are the lookups provided by PI7.1
33. Message Mapping has the ability to access the Application system. What is the purpose of this
34. What is BPE?
35. Mention the true statements regarding buffering and non-buffering of the process integration.
36. What are the steps in the BPE that can throw errors…
37. The BPE is set but in the SXMB_MONI_BPE you are not able to see any messages. The SXI_CACHE shows for that particular run version that status is not green. What will you do?
38. The sequence in which the mapping programs can be written.
39. What is a software component?
40. How is the content based routing achieved?
a. Using context objects/XPath in the condition editor.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards