- Participation in this contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and
- Employees and their immediate families of SAPTechnical.com ("the
Promoters"), its subsidiaries and affiliates and agencies associated
with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Each individual is eligible to win only one prize during this contest
- The articles sent and published during the period (15th May 2013 to 31st
would be considered for this contest.
- Winners must respond in three days with their valid address or the prize
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes as governed by the
- By accepting a prize, the winners agree that SAPTechnical.COM may post
his/her name on the website and in any/all media, including future
advertising or publicity, without further consideration or compensation,
unless prohibited by law.
- The decision of the Promoter on when a contest submission was received is
- The decisions made by the Promoter and/or its appointed judges are final
and binding and no appeals shall be entertained for any reasons whatsoever.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The decision by SAPTechnical.com is final on publishing the documents. No
communication would be entertained in this regard.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxes (such as customs)
that may arise from the winning of the prize. The participant should seek
independent financial advice in this regard.
- The Promoter makes no warranty, either express or implied, regarding this
web site or any of its content, including but not limited to,
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Promoter does not
warrant that the content and delivery of this web site shall be free from
errors, bugs or viruses, uninterrupted, or repairable if damaged or
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Contest,
the participant irrevocably consents to the use of all information contained
within the entry for marketing purposes by the Promoter. The entrant also
irrevocably consents to information contained within the entry being made
available to affiliates and authorized business partners of the Promoter,
which may be anywhere in the world.
- The participants are responsible to obtain the necessary approvals from
their respective organizations for submitting the documents.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned
(including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the
relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter
which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or
proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest as it sees
- SAPTechnical.com reserves the right to change the make and model of the
proposed gifts without any prior notice.
- SAPTechnical.COM and its partners shall not be liable for any loss or
damage, theft or mishap, whatsoever, that may be suffered as a result of
participating in this offer or enjoyment of the prizes.