ABAPTM Interview Questions
Thanks to all contributors for these questions.
- What do you do with errors in BDC batch sessions?
- How do you set up background jobs in SAP®? What are the steps? What are
event driven batch jobs?
- Is it possible to run host command from SAP® environment? How do you run?
- What kind of financial periods exist in SAP®? What is the relevant table
- Does SAP® handle multiple currencies and multiple languages?
- What is a currency factoring technique?
- How do you document ABAPTM programs? Do you use program documentation menu
- What is SAPscript and layout set?
- What are the ABAPTM commands that link to a layout set?
- What is output determination?
- What are IDOCs?
- What is screen painter, menu painter and GUI status?
- What is screen flow logic? What are the sections in it? Explain PAI and
- Overall how do you write transaction programs in SAP®?
- Does SAP® has a GUI screen painter or not? If yes what operating systems is
it available on? What is the other type of screen painter called?
- What are step loops? How do you program pagedown, pageup in step loops?
- Is ABAPTM a GUI language?
- Normally how many and what files get created when a transaction program is
written? What is the XXXXXTOP program?
- What are the include programs?
- Can you call a subroutine of one program from another program?