ABAP Written Test Questions
Thanks to all contributors for these questions.
51. A BDC program is
used for all of the following except:
A: Downloading data to a local file
B: Data interfaces between SAP and external systems
C: Initial data transfer
D: Entering a large amount of data
52. In regard to PERFORM, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used within a subroutine.
B: Requires actual parameters.
C: Recursive calls are allowed in ABAP.
D: Can call a subroutine in another program.
53. What is the transaction code for the ABAP Editor?
54. In regard to HIDE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: Saves the contents of variables in relation to a list line's row number.
B: The hidden variables must be output on a list line.
C: The HIDE area is retrieved when using the READ LINE statement.
D: The HIDE area is retrieved when an interactive event is triggered.
55. Database locks are sufficient in a multi-user environment.
56. The complete technical definition of a table field is determined by the
B: Field name
C: Data type
D: Data element
57. In regard to LEAVE, which of the following is NOT a true statement?
A: May be used to return immediately to a calling program.
B: May be used to stop the current loop pass and get the next.
C: May be used to start a new transaction.
D: May be used to go to the next screen.
58. The following code indicates:
SELECT fld6 fld3 fld2 fld1 FROM tab1 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab
WHERE fld3 = pfld3.
A: The order of the fields in itab does not matter.
B: Fill the header line of itab, but not the body.
C: Table itab can only contain fields also in table tab1.
D: None of the above.
59. The ABAP statement below indicates that the program should continue with the
next line of code if the internal table itab:
CHECK NOT itab IS INITIAL.
A: Contains no rows
B: Contains at least one row
C: Has a header line
D: Has an empty header line
60. What will be output by the following code?
DATA: BEGIN OF itab OCCURS 0, fval type i, END OF itab.
itab-fval = 1. APPEND itab.
itab-fval = 2. APPEND itab.
WRITE: /1 itab-fval.
61. To allow the user to enter a range of values on a selection screen, use the
62. If an internal table is declared without a header line, what else must you
declare to work with the table's rows?
A: Another internal table with a header line.
B: A work area with the same structure as the internal table.
C: An internal table type using the TYPES statement.
D: A PARAMETER.
63. Assuming an internal table contains 2000 entries, how many entries will it
have after the following line of code is executed?
DELETE itab FROM 1500 TO 1700.
A: This is a syntax error.
64. To remove lines from a database table, use ____.
65. All of the following may be performed using SET CURSOR except:
A: Move the cursor to a specific field on a list.
B: Move the cursor to a specific list line.
C: Move the cursor to a specific pushbutton, activating that function.
D: Move the cursor to a specific row and column on a list.
66. When is it optional to pass an actual parameter to a required formal
parameter of a function module?
A: The actual parameter is type C.
B: The formal parameter contains a default value.
C: The formal parameter's \"Reference\" attribute is turned on.
D: It is never optional.
67. Coding two INITIALIZATION events will cause a syntax error.
68. Adding a COMMIT WORK statement between SELECT_ENDSELECT is a good method for
69. To save information on a list line for use after the line is selected, use
70. To bypass automatic field input checks, include this in PAI.
A: AT EXIT-COMMAND
B: ON INPUT
C: ON REQUEST
D: LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.
71. Within a function module's source code, if the MESSAGE_RAISING statement is
executed, all of the following system fields are filled automatically except:
72. The following code indicates:
FORMAT HOTSPOT ON.
FORMAT HOTSPOT OFF.
WRITE / text-003.
A: Text-002 may not be selected.
B: The value of text-002 is stored in a special memory area.
C: Text-002 may be clicked once to trigger the output of text-003.
D: None of the above.
73. The ____ type of ABAP Dictionary view consists of one or more transparent
tables and may be accessed by an ABAP program using Open SQL.
A: Database view
B: Projection view
C: Help view
D: Entity view
74. A concrete field is associated with a field-symbol via ABAP keyword
75. The output for the following code will be:
DATA: char_field type C.
char_field = 'ABAP data'.
A: ABAP data
C: Nothing, there is a syntax error
D: None of the above