|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Find standard texts used in the smartform
By Jayshree Santosh Mahajan, Cognizant
Here are the simple steps to find out the standard texts used in the smartform.
1. Go the transaction code SMARTFORMS, enter the smartform name and click display.
2. Get the function module name. Go to Environment->Function Module Name.
3. Function module name will appear. Copy the function module name
4. Go to the transaction SE37, enter the FM name and click display.
5. Click on find.
6. Enter the text perform %move using %textkey-name, select the radio button in main program and click continue.
It will provide you the list of all the standard texts used in the smartform.
In this way we can find out the standard texts used in the smartforms.
Note: Similarly we can also find out text modules used in smartform by replacing the search string to PERFORM %MOVE USING %TEXTMODULE above.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards