|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
List of function modules applicable on a Work item
By Sharath Chandra Panuganti
To get the list of Function modules that are applicable or
can be applied for a specific work item (depending on the type and the status of
the work item).
Functionality: (ref to Lib.
The function module “SWW_WI_FEASIBLE_METHODS_GET”
determines which type-dependent and/or
status-dependent function modules (methods) can be executed on a work item
of a given type and status.
To check the functionality of the
above mentioned function module, we would be creating a simple workflow
definition and execute the same.
1) Create a new workflow definition (Transaction SWDD).
2) Create a simple user decision.
3) Click on “Transfer and go to graphic”.
4) Check and activate the work flow.
5) Process the work flow.
6) As seen in the above screenshot, the ID of the work item
generated is 600133.
7) In a report program, write the following code.
8) For the specified task “600133”, the list of
applicable function modules are filled into the internal table T_FMETHODS.
9) Looping this table and printing the list of applicable
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards