|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Dynamic Button Text in Module Pool Programming
By Rahul Manoj Mahajan, John Deere India
In this article we will see how to set the dynamic text on the
button in module pool programming. This will be helpful in a scenario where we
want to display the button with different text after the click or some action.
1) Create the simple module pool program as shown below.
2) Create the sample program and click on screen number so that it
will take you to the screen painter.
3) Double click on the status_0100 and it will create the module as
4) After that create the PF-Status by double clicking on ‘0100’
and it will take you to the next screen.
5) Expand the Application toolbar and type name of the function and
double click on it. It will open the POP UP. Select the “Dynamic Text”
option and click on Ok.
Click ok and then type the field name as shown below. Field name
can be anything based on your requirement.
6) Write some condition for displaying the text in PBO module of
screen 100 as follows. The logic written in this case is just for the DEMO
purpose and user needs to write it based on the requirement.
7) Create the transaction for this and then execute the
Now let’s click the same button and see if its text is getting
changed or not.
Again if we click on the same button it should get changed
dynamically to TEST1. Let’s try it.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards