|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Radio buttons in Module pool programming
9. Enter short description and save.
10. Go to layout of the screen.
11. Create radio button 1
12. Similarly create radio button 2.
13. Now group these two radio buttons. Select both the radio buttons go to Edit->Grouping->Radio button Group->Define.
14. Now double click on Radio button 1 below screen will appear. Assign the function code to the radio button.
15. Double click on radio button 2 and function code will automatically in the attribute window as below.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards