|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Radio buttons in Module pool programming
16. Go to the flow logic of the screen, uncomment the module in the PBO and double click the module. Below screen will appear.
17. Click on yes. It will ask for the include. Select appropriate include.
18. Below screen will appear. Press enter.
19. Uncomment the below statements.
20. Create the GUI status and title bar.
21. In the “top include” of the program define the variables for radio buttons. The names should be same as the names provided in screen.
22. Uncomment the module in the PAI, double click on the module name and press enter to create.
23. Select appropriate include and go on saving. Write the code here.
24. Now create the transaction for the program as we cannot directly execute this report.
25. Enter the transaction code and the description.
26. Pass the program name, screen number, check below 3 check boxes and save as below.
27. Below message will appear.
Execute the transaction code ZDEMO_RADIO.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards