|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Creating Search Helps (Elementary and Secondary)
The Collective Search Help is like this.
Goto T-Code Se11.
Provide name. Select collective search help button.
Provide the Values
Select include search help.
Then provide search help name, which is already define by the
Then save it, activate it & execute it.
Press F4 we can see the output like this.
Diff Between Elementary search helps & Collective
2) Collective search helps combine several elementary search helps. Collective search help thus can offer several alternative search paths.
3) An elementary search help defines the standard flow of an input help.
4) A collective search help combines several elementary search helps. The user can thus choose one of several alternative search paths with collective search help.
5) A collective search help comprises several elementary search helps. It combines all the search paths that are meaningful for a field.
6) Both elementary search helps and other search helps can be included in a collective search help. If other collective search helps are contained in collective search help, they are expanded to the level of the elementary search helps when the input help is called.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards