|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Creation of Variants in Module Pool Program
10. Create Execute and variant button
in the GUI status as shown below with function code ‘execute’ and
11. Create 4 Function keys in GUI as
shown below with function code
‘save’, ‘back’, ’exit’, ‘cancel’.
12. Add the code for the USER_COMMAND
of the 9000 screen.
13. Create a new screen 9001 which is
to be designed for the variant popup screen.
14. Fill in the screen attributes and
select the screen type as ‘modal dialog box’.
15. Create a sub screen area named
16. Add OK_CODE in general attributes
of the screen element list.
17. Uncomment the lines in the flow
logic of the screen and add the lines as shown below.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards