|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Automatic IDOC generation whenever a PO is created/changed
Now click on “Processing Routines” on the left hand side.
8. Ensure that there is an entry for Medium ‘A’ (Distribution ALE).
9. Now go back to the main screen of NACE.
10. Select EF (Purchase Order) and click on “Condition Records”.
11. Select NEU and click on “Condition records”. Following pop-up box appears.
Select the radio button “Purchase Organization”.
The following list appears.
12. Enter a new record for the medium A (Distribution ALE) and 4 (Send immediately) in the date/time.
13. Also ensure that you have done the necessary ALE configuration (not covered in this document). In the partner profiles, use the message type “ORDERS” and the IDOC type “ORDERS05”.
In the tab “Message Control”, use the process codes “ME10” and “ME11” for “PO Create” and “PO Change” respectively.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards