|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Creating OCA(On Click Action) in SAP CRM WebUI
6. Now we want to create an Event named ‘LINKCLICK’, because we have given this as the event to be triggered when user click on OCA. In Event handler node of component workbench, right click and click Create, in the following popup give event name as ‘LINKCLICK’
7. While generating events, system automatically prefixes our event name with ‘EH_ON’. So our event name will be EH_ONLINKCLICK
8. Now double click on event EH_ONLINKCLICK and implement the following code
In this scenario, I fire a plug and navigate to detailed
overview window to display complete details about selected record. So I call a
method, which fires outbound plug and navigates to next view
FYI, for sake of simplicity I use this navigation for OCA implementation, but we can implement any action for OCA like giving a popup, deleting/editing record in list etc…
9. I already have an Outbound plug created and linked with destination view, Just for your information take a look at Outbound plug related stuffs. Here also we just need to give plug name. Here my plug name is OVERVIEWPAGE1, OP_TO_ will be prefixed automatically while generating plug event
10. Double click on this outbound plug and create implement following code
Here outbound_plug (‘TO_OVERVIEWPAGE1’) is name of the
navigation link which is created in Runtime Repository and has details about
destination view. Save->Check->Activate this and press F3 to get back to
11. I have already created navigation link for this purpose in Runtime Repository. In short, navigation link has details about source and destination views and name of plug which get fired and initiates navigation from source view to destination view. In Runtime Repository my navigation link TO_OVERVIEWPAGE1 will looks like
the changes made to Runtime Repository should be saved, if notour changes will
12. Now we can test our component. Description attribute in search list will be displayed with hyperlinks as shown in below figure
13. If we click on Hyperlink, it will navigate to overview page by firing outbound plug and this is the Action intended for this OCA. I Click on 2nd record (Alex Sterling, Chicago, USA) from search list of search view and It will navigate to Overview page and displays details of selected record as shown below.
Note: As I mentioned earlier, any action can be implemented for OCA. Not just Navigation, any action depending on requirement can be implemented
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards