|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Enhancement of Standard Infotype
By Bhumika Mahawar, Yash Technologies
Many times, there might be a requirement to have additional
fields along with the standard fields for an infotype. This can easily be done
through Enhancement of Infotypes.
1. The actual standard screen for Infotype 0023 is shown
below (see in PA30).
2. The desired screen for Infotype 0023 is:
3. Go to transaction PM01. Select “Single Scrn” tab .Now
enter Infotype no & Infotype Version. The radio button “Customer
Include” should be selected. Now click on “Generate Objects”.
4. Click “Create”.
5. Now create your Customizing include with the additional
fields & activate.The components tab appears as follows.
6. The Currency/Quantity fields tab appear as follows.
7. The fields added in the CI include would also now appear
in the table PA0023 in se11as below.
8. Now go back to PM01, tab “Single Scrn”. Select the
radio button “Include Screen” and enter the screen no (here 0200).Then press
9. It takes you to se38 with a default module pool program
generated automatically. Click on “Layout Editor” & then on
10. This navigates you to Screen Painter. Align the fields
according to your requirements. Activate the screen.
(a). Before alignment
(b). After alignment
11. Now go back to PM01 and click on “Assign
12. Then click on “Change”. Now you would see the “New
Entries “button. Click on it.
13. Enter all the information as shown below and click on
14. Go to PA30 & check the enhancement done to the
Infotype. Thus the Infotype Screen is enhanced with the required fields.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards