|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Using BAPI in LSMW
By Suresh Kumar Parvathaneni
5. “IDoc Inbound Processing” screen appears. Enter the required details as shown below:
6. Click on “Activate IDoc Inbound Processing”.
7. Click on “Yes” when prompted for “Activate IDoc Inbound?”
8. Hit on “Back” to return to the main screen.
9. Click on Continue (F8). Following Screen appears:
10. Select the Step 1 “Maintain Object Attributes” and select “Execute”.
11. Select the radio button “Business Object Method” and enter the following details:
Business Object: BUS2012
12. Save and click on BACK button. Following information message is displayed.
13. Now select step 2 “Maintain Source Structures” and click “Execute”.
In this step, we need to maintain the source structure. In our example,
lets consider the example of a file with 2 structures Head and Item data as
Click on Create and name the source structure as HEADERDATA. Now select HEADERDATA and click on “Create” again to create the child structure. Following popup appears:
Select “Lower Level” and
click on Continue. Enter the Item data structure name.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards