|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Using BAPI in LSMW
By Suresh Kumar Parvathaneni
15. Select step 3 “Maintain Source Fields” and hit execute.
16. Enter the fields as shown below:
17. Click SAVE and return to main screen.
18. Select step 4 “Maintain Structure Relations” and click Execute.
Select E1PORDCR and click on CREATE RelationShip. Following screen appears:
Select HEADERDATA and hit ENTER
Similarly do the same for the
structure E1BPEKKOA, E1BPEKPOC and E1BPPEKET.
Click Save and return to main screen.
19. Select the step “Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules” and click on execute. Maintain the Field Mapping as seen below:
20. Select step 7 “Maintain Source Files” and provide the link for the test file created. (Create a test file with the same structure as defined earlier).
Save and return to main screen.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards