|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Using BAPI in LSMW
By Suresh Kumar Parvathaneni
21. Select the step “Assign Files” and click on Execute.
Assign the file provided to the source structure. Here the same file is provided for both the structures.
Save and return to the main screen.
22. Select the step “Read Data” and click on Execute.
Click on Execute.
Return to the main screen.
23. Select the step “Display read data” and click on execute.
Click on the structure name to get the field level values.
24. Return to main screen and now select “Convert Data”.
25. Return to the main screen and select “Display Converted data”.
26. Return to main screen and select “Start IDoc generation”.
27. Now select the step “Start IDoc Processing” on the main screen.
28. Return to main screen and click on “Create IDoc overview”. Here the data record and status records of the IDoc could be viewed:
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards