|Home • Trainings •Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Dynamically selecting the view from the browser through webdynpro application parameter
By Gurunath P & Arun Kumar C, Kaavian systems
In this scenario we are selecting the view at run time
.The user can give the input via URL
1. Create a new webdynpro interface and give the
window name and view name
2. Create another view
3. In view V_One create a Text view to display some
text to identify the view
Click on property and give the text for TextView
4. Create a inbound plug for this view as
Repeat the steps 3 & 4 for second view also.
6. Now create a webdynpro application to run this
7. In the parameter tab, create a parameter ‘target_view’ and set the value ‘one’
8. Now create two outbound plugs named
‘op_to_v_one’ and ‘op_to_v_two’ in the window ‘w_default’.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards