|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Dynamically selecting the view from the browser through webdynpro application parameter
In order to Fire the outbound plug from our input; write the coding under the
10. Create the navigate link between outbound plug to
inbound plug of first view
11. Do same for outbound plug two ‘op_to_v_two’.
creation the screen look like this…
12. Activate the component and test it.
13. The application calls the Browser and by default
the first view is being called.
14. In order to call the second view u gave to pass
the parameter thru the browser using the & - operator. ‘Target_view=two’
15. To call the first view again u have to pass the
parameter thru the browser using the & - operator. ‘Target_view=one’
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards