|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
ALV Table with Business Graphics (WebDynpro for ABAP)
By Swarna Ramya R, Wipro
In one of my Scenarios, I have to display the Employee
details in a table with the Business Graphics. The Employee details contain the
organization unit he is working, Percentage of Assignment, start date and end
date. We can achieve this using the ALV.
1. Create one Webdynpro Component with name
2. Press Enter.
3. In the Component Controller, Go to the Context Tab, Right
Click the Context and Select Create à Node.
4. Give the Node Name as EMPLOYEE with Cardinality 0..n and
5. Create four Attributes inside that Node by Right Clicking
the Employee and Select Create à
6. The Attributes are of the Following Type.
7. Go to the View Context , Drag and Drop the Node EMPLOYEE
to the View Context.
8. Then Right Click the Context and Select Create à
9. Give Attribute Name as EMP_NO with Type CHAR8 and Press
10. In the Layout Tab of the View, Right click the
ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and give Insert Element. It will open a Pop-Up for
Creating an Element.
11. Enter Label in the Name Field and Select Label in the
Type Field and Press Enter.
12. Create another UI Element with INPUT in the Name Field
and Select InputField in the Type
Field and Press Enter.
13. In the Label Properties, Select INPUT from the Dropdown
for the labelfor Field and Enter ‘Enter The Employee Number’ in the Text
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards