|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
ALV Table with Business Graphics (WebDynpro for ABAP)
26. Click F4 by placing the Cursor in the ‘View to Be
27. It will open a Screen for Selecting a View. Select
EMPTYVIEW and Press Enter.
28. The Values will be placed in the Embed a View. Then Press
29. Again Right Click the VIEW and Select Embed View.
30. It will open a Pop-up for Embed View.
31. Click F4 by placing the Cursor in the ‘View to Be
32. Select Component Use ALV with View/Interface View TABLE
and Press Enter.
33. The Values will be placed in the Embed a View. Then Press
Enter. (Note: The Empty View is
placed before inside the View is to Hide the ALV Table at the Beginning).
34. Right Click the Outbound Plug TO_ALV_TABLE and Select
Create Navigation Link.
35. It will open a Pop-up For Choosing Destination for
Navigation. Click F4 in the Dest.View Field.
36. It will show the Destination Views. There select the
Table in the View Column and Press Enter.
37. It will display the Entries as shown below. Then Press
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards