|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
OVS help in the WebDynpro application (WebDynpro for ABAP)
11. Create another Attribute with Name JOB_DESC and Type
12. In the Layout Tab of the View, Right click the
ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and give Insert Element. It will open a Pop-Up for
Creating an Element.
13. Enter LABEL_JOBID in the Name Field and Select Label in
the Type Field and Press Enter.
14. Create another UI Element with INPUT_JOBID in the Name
Field and Select InputField in the Type Field and Press Enter.
15. Create another UI Element with TEXT_JOBDESC in the Name
Field and Select TextView in the Type Field and Press Enter.
16. In the Label Properties, Select INPUT_JOBID from the
Dropdown for the labelfor Field and Enter ‘Job Id in the Text Field.
17. Create Context binding For the INPUT_JOBID by Clicking
the Button in the Right Side of the value in the Properties. It will open a
Popup with the Context Element. In that Select the Attribute JOB_ID and Press
18. Then Create Context binding For the TEXT_JOBDESC by
Clicking the Button in the Right Side of the text in the Properties. It will
open a Popup with the Context Element. In that Select the Attribute JOB_DESC and
19. Declare one event handler method with Name ON_OVS in the
Method tab of the view. Then Press F4 in the Column Event.
20. Select the Event OVS as shown below and Press Enter.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards