|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Sorting a table column in a WebDynpro application
By Swarna Ramya R, Wipro
Most of us are familiar with the Table UI element and when we
create a normal table and bind it to the context node, the data is not complex
or confusing. But sometimes the tables may have more number of columns with
numerical values. So to make better sense of the values, most of the customers
prefer to have sorting at the column level. Initially the sorting may seem to be
a complex process. WebDynpro ABAP has provided us a table handler to carry out
the sorting functionality.
1. Create one Webdynpro Component with name ZWA_TABLE_SORT.
2. In the View Layout , Right click the
ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and give Insert Element. It will open a Pop-Up for
Creating an Element.
3. Enter Table in the Name Field and Select Table in the Type
Field and Press Enter.
4. Go to the Context Tab, Right Click the Context and Select
5. Give the Node Name as MARA with Dictionary Structure MARA
with Cardinality 0..n and Press
‘Add Attribute from Structure ‘.
6. Select the Component MATNR, MTART, MATKL, and MEINS and
7. In the Text Field of the Table Caption Properties, Give
8. Right Click the TABLE and Select Create Binding. It will
open a Popup for Creating Context Binding.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards