|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
Purchase Order Release Strategy
4) Now a copy of the standard workflow is available. We can
modify this workflow definition as per the client requirements.
5) Note the workflow definition id. Go to the transaction
6) Select the task type as Workflow template.
And task as 99900281(workflow definition id). Next click the
7) Select the tab “Triggering events”. (The alternative
method for getting into this screen is by selecting Basic data (Hat symbol on
the application toolbar) in the workflow definition)
8) Select the step and select
“Call binding editor”.
The Following screen appears. Do the check and activate it.
Step 9 :
Step 11 : Go back to the earlier screen and activate the
The event linkage is now activated.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards