|Home • Trainings • Quiz • Tips • Tutorials • Functional • Cert Q's • Interview Q's • Jobs • Testimonials • Advertise • Contact Us|
SAP® Business Workflow Tutorial
Creating a Container element
1. Create a “Mail” step by double-clicking on “Undefined” step in the workflow.
2. Enter the recipient details in the “Recipients” box.
3. In the subject line, enter “Carrid value entered is:” and click on “Insert Expression”.
4. Select the element “Carrid” from the list.
5. Similarly enter the content in the “Body” area.
Save and activate the application.
Testing the Workflow
7. Test the workflow by clicking F8.
8. Enter the value of the Carrid as shown above and press execute.
9. A mail would be sent to the recipient mentioned earlier with the carrid value entered.
Please send us your feedback/suggestions at webmaster@SAPTechnical.COM
©2006-2007 SAPTechnical.COM. All rights reserved.
product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPTechnical.COM
is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Graphic Design by Round the Bend Wizards